Starting your career
At Bisley & Co, you will work with experience industry managers and sales leaders to change how businesses work. From industry knowledge, to makreting and revenue, to finance and support positions – we operate globally and think outside the box.
Our career opportunities span across the world – Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, USA and more. Get in contact with us via filling out our contact form below.
Bisley & Co also offer a range of graduate and internship opportunities that will expose you to real business challenges and allow your energy and fresh thinking to have a real impact.
Graduate Trainee (Science or related – interests in Marketing)
Bisley & Company Pty Ltd. Chatswood, Sydney On-site
About The Company
Bisley is a distinctive company; a truly multinational, privately owned Australian marketer and distributor of industrial raw materials. With an office network spanning ANZ, SE Asia, the Middle East and the USA, we’re active in the markets that matter.
We don’t do bureaucracy or hierarchy either. This is an environment where smart people are given the opportunity to extend themselves; where autonomy is encouraged, initiative respected, and outstanding performance rewarded.
Our products range from Fine Chemicals for highly specialised applications, to bulk Metals and Alloys delivered in shiploads to major steel mills and smelters.
Bisley’s business traverses a broad range of industries including construction, water treatment, agrichemicals, refractories, plastics, aluminium and steel.
In all industries, the Company is a successful player, but we know we can do more!
In its chosen playing fields the Company aims:
- To be the leader in contributing material value for our Customers and Principals beyond simple price, by leveraging the quality of our people, our market knowledge, technical expertise and logistical capabilities to better understand and address their needs.
- To attract the finest, most capable Principals for our Customers, as marketing and distribution partner of first choice.
- To help our Customers stay in front by introducing thoroughly researched, innovative, and dependable products. Supported by a Logistical Supply Chain which ensures products are delivered in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- To attract and retain highly talented individuals, enabling them to grow and achieve in a positive and stimulating environment in which outstanding performance is celebrated and rewarded.
Purpose of Role
This is a great opportunity for a Science or Engineering Graduate with a strong interest in Marketing, to gain some experience in the Corporate world. It will be quite a varied role and requires a Graduate demonstrating a willingness and ability be flexible on a day-to-day basis.
About the role
Whilst the role will vary from time to time, some of the responsibilities of the role include the following:
- You will be responsible for liaising with Chemwatch assisting with updating Technical Data Sheets and Safety Data sheets;
- You will research and compare materials to identify suitable substitutes for the desired business requirements;
- You will work closely with the Industry and Product Managers, Business Development and Marketing to assist with updating information and understanding current product categories, researching uses, collating product information summaries and building strategic sales campaigns;
- Organising and updating our social media and web presence.
- You will be open to assisting with ad hoc tasks on a needs basis.
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering, Materials Engineering or a related degree with a strong interest in Marketing;
- You will be highly personable;
- You will have a strong attention to detail and be able to understand and manager technical data;
- Great time management skills are a must;
- Your communication (both verbal and written) will be outstanding;
- You will be a team player, who is willing to help others and open to learning;
- You will be eligible to work in Australia without sponsorship
How do I apply?
If you’re passionate, enthusiastic and ready to add value; if you seek a high growth environment and a strong team culture; if you are keen to make a real difference to the company’s on-going success, and if you meet the “About You” criteria, then we want to hear from you!
Click apply to submit your CV & cover letter before end of day Friday 14th October 2022. Please ensure you outline your fit for the role in your Cover Letter. Any applications without a cover letter will not be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply today by applying on LinkedIn or Seek.
Corporate Head Office
PH: +61 2 8905 4200
PT Bisindo Kencana
PH: +62 21 530 7287
Bisley Asia (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
PH: +66 0 2689 6396
Bisley Chemicals Trading LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
PH: +971 4 3310088
Bisley International LLC
PH: +1 (844) 424 7539
Please note Bisley & Co is an industrial wholesaler.
We do not supply product in retail quantities for domestic use.
Bisley & Company Pty. Ltd.
Tel: +61 2 8905 4200
Fax: +61 2 8905 4238
Level 12, Tower B, Citadel Towers
799 Pacific Highway
Chatswood NSW 2067