Bisley supplies a carefully selected range of raw material products for Ceramicware and Brick manufacture. This includes refined clays of various types, feldspars, silica flour, lithium based materials such as petalite, and ceramic rollers. We also supply ceramic pigments including manganese umber, red and black oxides for use in brick and tile production. Our objective is to supply our customers with outstanding quality products supported by local stock.
Please contact us for further information.
- Why Polypropylene Fibre Is Used In Concrete
- Why Are Antioxidants Used in Petroleum Products
- What Types of Admixtures are used in Concrete?
- What Products Contain Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate
- What Products Contain Thiosulfates
- What Products Contain Sodium Molybdate
- What Products are Made from Melamine Formaldehyde
- What Is Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate Used For?
- What Is Zinc Sulfate Used For In Agriculture
- What Is Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate Used For